Comprehensive Import and Export Services
NSL Global makes the shipping of your vehicles easy. We handle every aspect along the way to ensure your vehicles are cared for from the moment they're collected until the moment they're delivered.
We have door-to-door services available.
This service includes:
- Overseas collection, or delivery and handling.
- Export/Import documentation and clearance.
- Ocean freight, either via RORO or container.
- Port handling and stevedoring.
- Border and bio-security checks.
The main trade lanes we service are:
- Japan to Australia.
- USA to Australia.
- UK to Australia.
- Exports from Australia to global destinations.
Japan Origin Vehicles
With our own staff in Japan we have the ability to source new, near new, high end, and classic vehicles directly for the Australian market. With our inclusive flat rate per vehicle pricing, on any of our multiple weekly RORO services from major Japanese ports to Adelaide, Brisbane, Fremantle, Melbourne, and Port Kembla, we can provide highly competitive pricing and a seamless service to allow you to import your dream car into Australia. Containerised vehicle shipping service can also be provided whenever required.
We can provide:
- Sourcing and Export booking of vehicles.
- DAFF approved Bio-Security vehicle pre-clearance in Japan.
- Full Shipping and Vehicle logistics services into Australia.
- Customs Clearance and Quarantine services on arrival.
- Vehicle transport and delivery throughout Australia to final destination.
Global Vehicle Sourcing and Shipping
Whether you're looking to purchase that American muscle car, vintage British classic or simply ship a car home, we've got you covered. Years of experience gained shipping cars for both personal importers and commercial customers has allowed NSL Global to become a market leader in this field. Our significant volumes mean we are able to provide a comprehensive range of services, at highly competitive rates, giving our customers first class service at market leading prices.
Talk to us at any time. Whether you are a first time importer, or a high volume shipper, we can assist you with advice, guidance and support from the start to the end of the process.