Yacht & Boat shipping
When shipping boats and yachts, we offer global shipping and logistics solutions tailored to your individual needs. Whether it be importing or exporting, we can handle it.
Our services can include (but not limited to):
- Collection/delivery requirements to/from factory or marina.
- Loading, lashing & securing.
- Marine & loadmasters survey.
- Yacht mast de-rigging & cradle building.
- Import/export customs clearances & documentation handling.
- Fumigation & bio-security cleaning (if required).
- Port to port ocean freight.
- Skipper repositioning & on water services (if required).
Marine logistics catering to all areas of the marine industry
- Sails and battens.
- Masts/rigs and booms.
- Engines, parts and accessories.
- Dangerous goods, and high-value shipments.
- Any other marine-based commodity.
Our services can be tailored to meet all the demands and needs of our marine-based clients.
Sailing teams require specific needs to meet their regattas around the world, and to a budget. Often special setup is required for the temporary import of marine craft, parts, accessories and gear to accompany teams on their quest.
We collaborate with teams and agents across the globe to meet these demands and ensure your team does not have to worry about a single logistical aspect of the process.